To access the electronic PDS's, you must first read and agree to the following terms and conditions and click on the "I Agree" button located at the bottom of the page.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ACCESSING PRODUCT DISCLOSURE STATEMENT
This provides a link to the product disclosure statement (PDS's) for the following managed investments (the Funds):
Strategic Global Property Fund (ARSN 133 312 571)
Strategic Australian Equity Fund (ARSN 133 312 820)
Strategic International Equity Fund (ARSN 133 308 219)
Strategic Fixed Interest Fund (ARSN 151 280 723)
Strategic Cash Plus Fund (ARSN 158 867 308)
- The Offer to which this electronic version of the PDS's relates is only available to persons receiving the electronic PDS's within Australia. Any person accessing there PDS's for the purpose of investing in the Funds must access the PDS's from within Australia.
- The PDS's do not constitute an offer in any place in which, or to any person to whom, it would not be lawful to make such an offer. The distribution of the PDS's in jurisdictions outside Australia may be restricted by law and persons who come into possession of the PDS's should seek advice on and observe any such restrictions. Any failure to comply with such restrictions may constitute a violation of applicable securities law.
- PDS's contain important information about investing in the Funds and should be read carefully. In preparing the PDS, IOOF Investment Management Limited did not take into account the investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs of any particular person. Before making an investment decision investors should consider whether the investments ares appropriate to their needs, objectives and circumstances. IOOF Investment Management Limited encourages investors to obtain independent financial advice before making an investment decision.
- IOOF Investment Management Limited reserves the right to refuse to issue units to any applicant if it believes that:
(a) the applicant did not receive the electronic PDS in Australia; or
(b) the applicant did not have access to the electronic PDS at the same time and by the same means as the applicant had access to the relevant application form.
- The Corporations Act 2001 prohibits any person from passing on to another person any application form unless it is accompanied by a hard copy of the PDS or, in the case of an electronic PDS, an application form is linked to a complete and unaltered electronic form of the PDS. Investors should read the PDS's before completing the relevant application form.
- If you would like a free paper copy of the PDS or have any queries relating to the offer please do not hesitate to contact Mosaic Portfolio Advisers on 1800 002 217 or email email@example.com