The Mosaic Foundation funds have been designed to provide Investors with a choice of three investment options (Conservative, Balanced and Assertive), each of which aims to:
- Minimise the risk of capital loss over the suggested investment horizon; and
- Provide reasonable returns relative to the target risk profile.
The Mosaic Specialist Funds consist of the:
- Specialist Income Fund
- Specialist Property Fund
- Specialist Dynamic Allocation Fund
- Specialist Australian Small Companies Fund
- Specialist Global Shares Fund
The Mosaic Strategic Funds consist of the:
- Strategic Australian Equity Fund
- Strategic Cash Plus Fund
- Strategic Fixed Interest Fund
- Strategic International Equity Fund
- Strategic Global Property Fund
IOOF Investment Management Limited ABN 53 006 695 021, AFSL 230524 is the Responsible Entity for the Funds. IOOF is a company within the IOOF group which consists of IOOF Holdings Ltd ABN 49 100 103 722 and its related bodies corporate. This document is not intended to represent investment or professional advice. The information does not take into account your individual objectives, financial circumstances or needs. You should assess whether the information is appropriate for you, having regard to your objectives, financial circumstances or needs. You should consider the PDS for the Funds in deciding whether to acquire or to continue to hold the investment and consider talking to a licensed or appropriately authorised financial adviser before making an investment decision.