- Indicative distribution timetable July 2016
- Acuity Cash Manager to be terminated effective 30 September 2015
- Announcement Update – change of Responsible Entity for the Mosaic Funds
- Announcement – change of Responsible Entity for the Mosaic Funds
- Strategic International Equity Fund Management Cost notice 1 March 2015
- Strategic Cash Plus Fund Management Cost notice 1 March 2015
- Notice 2 March 2015 to unitholders in Mosaic Funds of proposed change in Responsible Entity
IOOF Investment Management Limited (IIML) ABN 53 006 695 021, AFSL 230524 is the Responsible Entity and investment manager for the Mosaic Funds (Funds), a range of managed investment schemes, covering the Specialist, Strategic and Foundation Funds. IIML’s responsibilities include establishing, implementing and monitoring the underlying assets, investment objectives and strategies for the Funds.